[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-16384?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=18119239#comment-18119239
]
Daniel Stieglitz commented on NIFI-16384:
-----------------------------------------
I tried but I couldn't figure out how to get the public key for the pair.
Please go ahead. I am curious how this is done. Thanks!
> Replace use of deprecated BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory constructor with
> API suggested replacement
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: NIFI-16384
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-16384
> Project: Apache NiFi
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Reporter: Daniel Stieglitz
> Assignee: David Handermann
> Priority: Minor
>
> The NIFI-16340 upgrade of Bouncycastle from 1.85 to 1.86 resulted in the
> following warning messages.
> {code:java}
> [WARNING]
> /home/runner/work/nifi/nifi/nifi-extension-bundles/nifi-pgp-bundle/nifi-pgp-processors/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/pgp/DecryptContentPGP.java:[420,75]
> [deprecation] BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory(PGPPrivateKey) in
> BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory has been deprecated
> [WARNING]
> /home/runner/work/nifi/nifi/nifi-extension-bundles/nifi-pgp-bundle/nifi-pgp-processors/src/test/java/org/apache/nifi/processors/pgp/EncryptContentPGPTest.java:[330,63]
> [deprecation] BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory(PGPPrivateKey) in
> BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory has been deprecated
> {code}
> Bouncycastle 1.86 deprecated the use of the BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory
> which takes a PGPPrivateKey in favor of a constructor which takes a
> PGPKeyPair as seen in the
> [javadocs|https://javadoc.io/doc/org.bouncycastle/bcpg-jdk18on/latest/org/bouncycastle/openpgp/operator/bc/BcPublicKeyDataDecryptorFactory.html].
>
> The purpose of this ticket is to switch over to the use of the new
> constructor.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian Jira
(v8.20.10#820010)