ss77892 commented on PR #11159:
URL: https://github.com/apache/ozone/pull/11159#issuecomment-5765409301

   > Thanks @ss77892 for working on this. Is the pre-read window configurable? 
I think we should also update the description for 
`ozone.client.stream.read.pre-read-size` in `OzoneClientConfig`.
   
   @chungen0126  thank you for looking into it. Yes, it's configurable via 
ozone.client.stream.read.pre-read-size (32 MB by default). The refill threshold 
is simply half of that, so it follows whatever window size is set. I didn't add 
a separate key for it since I don't see a case where someone would need to tune 
it on its own.
   Good point about the description, it was too vague. I've updated it to 
explain the window and when it gets refilled. 


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to