Dhru205 commented on issue #579:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/issues/579#issuecomment-1608857649

   Hi @HoustonPutman 
   I am attaching screenshots of one DB which has already in built feature of 
observed generation so that you can get the clarity of what exactly is the 
feature that I want to add in Solr.
   
   ![MicrosoftTeams-image 
(3)](https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/assets/69868710/d6470a1c-46b5-4eda-b8a6-183a149a3cdf)
   
   As you can see in the above screenshot I checked the CR of Cassandra.
   
   
![operator](https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/assets/69868710/21e290cc-2970-4755-86c2-2e7bc8bcc3ea)
   
   ![MicrosoftTeams-image 
(4)](https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/assets/69868710/f404b730-64a0-4769-8d3e-9e06af2296b5)
   
   The operator is in ready state and observed generation value is 1 since no 
changes are made in the configurations.
   
   ![MicrosoftTeams-image 
(5)](https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/assets/69868710/a3c2b4a5-f3a1-4396-aaf8-9ca3aaba2e43)
   ![MicrosoftTeams-image 
(6)](https://github.com/apache/solr-operator/assets/69868710/63d11c26-b459-4e59-b0a2-c1d0104432f4)
   
   I  changed the CPU and resources of Cassandra and only after all the pods 
are up and running then only observed Gen value is changed from 1 to 2.
   
   


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to