epugh commented on PR #4988:
URL: https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4988#issuecomment-6006040191

   > > @mlbiscoc We've had a lot of churn and udpates in this space, and so I 
thought I would just ping you about okaying this? Tests all pass, but maybe you 
know something about these updated jars that we need to do more testing with?
   > 
   > Tests passing should be good enough for me. These are all "stable" 
dependencies which OTEL says must have `no backwards-incompatible changes` 
unless major version.
   
   Thanks!   I'll take that info to heart!


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to