[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3380?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]
bd2019us updated STORM-3380:
----------------------------
Description:
Hello,
I found that if the Map "data" does not have the key "TYPE", the String
"compType" may cause potential risk of NullPointerException since they are
immediately used after initialization and there is no null checker. One
recommended API is Objects.equals(String,String) which can avoid this exception.
was:
Hello,
I found that if the Map "data" does not have the key "TYPE", the String
"compType" may have potential risk of NullPointerException since they are
immediately used after initialization and there is no null checker. One
recommended API is Objects.equals(String,String) which can avoid this exception.
> Change String.equals to Objects.equals(String,String) to avoid possible
> NullPointerException
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: STORM-3380
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STORM-3380
> Project: Apache Storm
> Issue Type: Bug
> Reporter: bd2019us
> Priority: Major
>
> Hello,
> I found that if the Map "data" does not have the key "TYPE", the String
> "compType" may cause potential risk of NullPointerException since they are
> immediately used after initialization and there is no null checker. One
> recommended API is Objects.equals(String,String) which can avoid this
> exception.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)