http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=8245
[email protected] changed: What |Removed |Added ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- CC| |[email protected] --- Comment #21 from [email protected] 2011-03-06 00:25:33 --- Hello, Now it is =9= years, and still =nothing= has been done about fixing this "feature"? It was only =today= that I learned bug-fixes and improvements in OOo were selected based on how many votes they get. (As other issues were marked as duplicates of this issue, were all their =votes= carried across to this one, or not?) I can see both sides of this argument. So I strongly urge implementing a configurable OPTION, for fixing this. I've transferred data from db to ss to wp since the days before LINUX or Windows. But the vast majority of the data in my files spend their entire lives in original-context only. If a segregate/combine option =won't= be made: At least INCREASE the maximum number of Recent Documents from 10 to 30 or 40. Thanks very much, if some OOo programmer reads this and takes it to heart. Carl Turney, Christchurch, New Zealand p.s. Now if only I can get OOo Writer to increase/decrease all selected text (even of assorted sizes) by one point, using Ctrl-[ and Ctrl-] -- Configure bugmail: http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/userprefs.cgi?tab=email ------- You are receiving this mail because: ------- You are the QA contact for the bug. --------------------------------------------------------------------- Please do not reply to this automatically generated notification from Bugzilla. Please log into the website and enter your comments. --------------------------------------------------------------------- -- ----------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] For additional commands send email to [email protected] with Subject: help
