Happy Spring all and you may like to consider this offer......

QAA24674

National Tree Trust, a non-profit tree planting organization, has a
> surplus of seedlings for distribution this spring through the Community
> Tree Planting Grant Program.  A variety of species are available for every
> region of the United States.  Seedlings will be ready for delivery now
> through April.  The main requirements for the grant are as follows:
>
> *     trees must be planted on public land (public school property or public
community property near the school)
> *     project must utilize volunteers for planting and maintaining
> seedlings
> *     two years of annual reporting are required for each grant
>
> If you are interested in receiving more information about the Community
> Tree Planting grant, please respond directly to this email, or call
> 800-846-8733 ext. 12 to speak with Barbara White, Program Director.
> Thank you and Happy Planting!

Dr. Marylin Lisowski
Professor of Science and Environmental Education
Eastern Illinois University
600 Lincoln Ave
Charleston, IL 61920
217/581-7830 (phone)
217/581-2518 (fax)

Share the wonders of our Earth with many!