Dear Colleagues,

Please take a moment now to look at the Webpage:

http://helios.augustana.edu/isaapt/s01/reg/workshops.html

The point of this note is to emphasize that there is space still available
in all workshops for the meeting next week of ISAAPT at Principia College.
 Also, I urge you to consider participating in one or more workshops, if
you are not already doing so.  In order to maximize the value of the
experience for all participants (presenters as well as learners), it will
help to have the workshops closer to the limit.  If you know of a colleague
who would benefit by taking any of these workshops, please urge that person
to register immediately.
Details about all workshops is online at:

http://helios.augustana.edu/isaapt/s01/workshop-details.html

This recommendation applies in particular to the LabVIEW workshop, W1.
That workshop is being presented free as an educational promotion by
National Instruments.  In order for the company to be comfortable
supporting its gift at our meeting, they would like at least 15
participants.  I hope you will respond by helping us to preserve it as a
valued part of our program.

To register online, go to the ISAAPT registration Webpage at:

http://helios.augustana.edu/isaapt/s01/reg-form-o.html

If you have already registered and would like to add a workshop, do so by
reply e-mail, and I'll see that the registration is modified to reflect
your interest.

We're excited about welcoming you to our campus.  Spring sunshine and rain
have caused the flora to explode.

Dave Cornell