Good morning!
This weekend the publications committee is meeting to evaluate and
offer suggestions on the Spectrum, Action, and other print materials
produced by ISTA. We are looking at completely revamping,
redesigning, redefining the publications to better serve you, our
members. Please forward any and all your creative suggestions to this
list within the next week - we invite each of you to "blue sky" with
us!

1. My questions for input - How many would prefer to receive either
the Action or Spectrum ONLY in electronic form, either on the website
or via an e-mail? Why or why not?
Diana
--
Diana Dummitt