Yes, I teach evolution.  I don't think one can understand biology without
teaching evolution.  I do not teach creation because their premise is not a
testable hypothesis.
In science we try to teach students that even theories can be reexamined and
tested should one want to revisit the theory.  I also try to have students
distinguish between beliefs and testable hypotheses. Students need to know
they can and should discuss what they "know" and what they "believe".  There
is a wealth of information and data that supports the teaching of evolution.

Sue
DeKalb High School, DeKalb, Illinois