> We are investigating an alternative entry level course at our school.
> It would integrate biology and chemistry, as well as a little
> physics, space science, and earth science, over a two-year period.
> Currently, students enroll in a traditional biology course, leading
> to chemistry and usually physics. I would welcome your comments and
> suggestions if you have experience with any similar program.

You might consider SEPUP's Science and Sustainability course.  It is an
integrated approach that covers the topics mentioned above in a two-year
period.  <www.sepup.com> has all the information.  We are using it at Lake
View High School this year to teach 9th grade honors environmental science.

Marc Siciliano

MSTA Director
Lake View High School
4015 N. Ashland