Hello colleagues:
Last school year, I found a great website for use with my students to show visualization of molecules.  We used the site repeatedly, perhaps you did, too.
While rechecking the site this summer before I listed its url in a handout for students  I found this url now brings the user to a porn site...and its a pretty bad one.

Tonight I was searching for some new activities for use in my classroom and I once again fell into this site as it was a link at another reputable site.

Anyway, my message is two fold.  First of all,. a warning to you out there if you have used this site or have a link to it!    The url is
www.webmolecules.com.
Secondly, does anyone know where the real site went?

Susan Camasta
Hinsdale South High
Darien