Hi,
i want to sync gmail account, but sent messages are kept in
"[Gmail]/Sent Mail", iv tried to add to my .isyncrc:

Mailbox Sent
Box "[Gmail]/Sent Mail"

But iam getting an error: "Selecting master [Gmail]/Sent... IMAP command
'SELECT "[Gmail]/Sent"' returned an error: NO [NONEXISTENT] Unknown
Mailbox: [Gmail]/Sent (now in authenticated state) (Failure)
"

I've looked into isync sources and there seems to be code to handle
spaces in values, as long as there are ".

Maybe iam doing something wrong?

--
Bartosz Szatkowski

There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels