Oswald Buddenhagen <oswald.buddenha...@gmx.de> writes:

> On Sun, Jul 06, 2014 at 11:12:34AM -0700, Eric Abrahamsen wrote:
>> I updated my archlinux isync-git package after the spate of recent
>> changes, and am now getting the above error when syncing with gmail
>> imap.
>>
> you didn't read the commit messages, did you?

Sure didn't!

I've added "RequireSSL no" to my config file, and tried it both that
way, and additionally with the UseIMAPS and CertificateFile lines
commented out. Now the output of -V stops at the line "Connection closed
in=0 out=365", and hangs there, instead of doing the whole log-in
log-out bit from the output file I posted.

What more am I missing?