Hi,

With the most recent update, mbsync all of a sudden stopped working. I didn't
find any news on the homepage what changed. This is the log. Any help would be
greatly appreciated, because now I cannot download my email anymore.

Thanks, K.

~$ mbsync -V m
* OK The Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 service is ready.
>>> 1 CAPABILITY
* CAPABILITY IMAP4 IMAP4rev1 AUTH=NTLM AUTH=GSSAPI AUTH=PLAIN UIDPLUS CHILDREN
IDLE NAMESPACE LITERAL+
1 OK CAPABILITY completed.
>>> 2 LOGIN <user> <pass>
2 NO LOGIN failed.
IMAP command 'LOGIN <user> <pass>' returned an error: NO LOGIN failed.

IMAPAccount UW
  Host mail.server.net
  User *
  Pass *
  UseIMAPS yes
  CertificateFile  /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
  UseSSLv2 yes
  UseSSLv3 yes
  RequireSSL yes
  UseTLSv1 yes