Hi all,

for some reason my offlineimap setup (long long ago) synced one IMAP
account into another one, but into a subfolder ("GMX").

I tried to recreate this in mbsync and almost succeeded, but I have on
error message left that I still cannot get rid of.

Basically it boils down to this setting on the IMAPAccount which has
the subfolder:

Path INBOX.GMX.

Now using "Patterns *" it seems I can successfully sync everything.

But I get one warning:
IMAP warning: ignoring INBOX in INBOX.GMX.

I would just like to understand if this is the correct way to do this,
if there is a better way and if there are any problems to be expected
(which I might have missed during testing...)

Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards,
Johannes