On Sun, Jun 20, 2021 at 11:21:56PM +0300, Martin wrote:
Error: channel EEVA: far side box INBOX/Archive cannot be opened.

But, if I specify a box explicitely, synchronization works:

you may have ended up with duplicated mailboxes on the client.

Inbox /home/eeva/Maildir/EEVA/Inbox
Path /home/eeva/Maildir/EEVA/

note that this puts the inbox on the same level as the other boxes, while ...

Patterns INBOX INBOX/%

... suggests that you want nesting.

you should clarify what folder structure you have on the server and what you want on the client; we can work from there.

If I recall correctly, synchronisation used to work fine a year or two ago with the same configuration file.

that's quite possible; there have been rather significant changes in maildir folder enumeration over the years.