Hi,

one of my accounts (using O365) has ran into having multiple copies of
the same message (there are 5 duplicates in total) in Inbox/cur.

The only difference between the two files is this:

    ❯ diff 1660130273.762242_3.mashenka,U=3:2,S
1660291018.694812_3.mashenka,U=32:2,S
    160c160

This is the configuration for the channel:

    Channel ferdinandy.bence_elte-inbox
    Far ":ferdinandy.bence_elte-remote:INBOX"
    Near ":ferdinandy.bence_elte-local:Inbox"
    Create Near
    Sync All
    Expunge Both

Is this a configuration error on my part? Can mbsync clear this up, or
do I need to delete the duplicate files manually?

I've been reading mail both in the webclient and in aerc. So I'm not
sure which software might have caused this.

Thanks for your help!

Best,
Bence

--