On Sat Sep 17, 2022 at 9:39 AM EDT, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> that's actually an interesting thought. isync has an optimization to not
> even try opening folders it deems absent after listing the store, and i
> had bugs in this before. the 'callback enter list_store' confirms that
> it clearly thinks that the store contains nothing relevant.
> the guilty commit is probably acd6b4b0b (you won't have much luck
> reverting it without reverting each subsequent commit involving that
> file, though; you can try checking out acd6b4b0b~1 instead).

Hum ok, I'm not sure I understand all the details of how it works.

> you can work around it by putting the actual mailbox names in Patterns.
> even just INBOX/* in addition to * might be sufficient.

Oh great it's just perfect, thanks a lot for the fix :)
Not a big fan to navigate in the development past of a tool, so it's
better idea to just modify my setup.

By the way isync is a great tool, thank you for this free program!

Have a nice day,
--
Antoine