________________________________
Šalje: Marton Balazs <balm...@gmail.com>
Poslano: 7. prosinca 2022. 19:58
Prima: Mario Župan <mzu...@ftrr.hr>
Kopija: isync-devel@lists.sourceforge.net <isync-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Predmet: Re: Office365: IMAP error: selected SASL mechanism(s) not available

I got "IMAP error: selected SASL mechanism(s) not available" when something
somewhere didn't like my sasl plugin. I got around it by installing
cyrus-sasl-xoauth2 from Github then reinstalling isync. Here is a summary I
wrote at the time for colleagues (and myself):
https://people.maths.bris.ac.uk/~mb13434/linux_m_uob/o365_imap_smtp.html

I've been using O365 + isync + neomutt ever since.

Best wishes,
Marton