Although mbsync is only indirectly involved, it might still be a tool to
accomplish this.

I have a bunch of emails in Outlook for Android from a temporarily suspended
account O365 account. Once the account is again available and the available
backup on the server side has been restored, the email I have in Android
Outlook will likely not be among the ones restored from the server side backup.

I am curious if it will be possible for me to later push my Android Outlook
emails back to the O365 server? Clearly once I reconnect the Outlook O365
account to the server they will disappear from the phone as well but until such
time they still exist on the phone.

Can I (1) get them out of Android Outlook into eg. mbsync format, and then
later (2) push them to the server O365 account using mbsync?