Hello Isync list

I have a fresh install computer (Debian on it) and wanted to try
mbsync to get my mail. Getting mail from this account (posteo) works
fine. I have a soon-to-be dead mail service from my study time that I
still want to pull mail from.

This has been working fine using offlineimap (on my previous
machine). Turns out it still works (on this new machine), with the new
offlineimap using python3.

Anyway, so what I am trying to do now is sort of translate my config
from using offlineimap to a config for mbsync. Attached are the config I
used with offlineimap and it worked. Attached also the config I used
with mbsync and it did not work. Here is the terminal warning:

$ mbsync KTH
C: 0/1  B: 0/0  F: +0/0 *0/0 #0/0  N: +0/0 *0/0 #0/0
IMAP command 'AUTHENTICATE NTLM TlRMTVNTUAABAAAABwIAAAAAAAAgAAAAAAAAACAAAAA=' returned an error: NO AUTHENTICATE failed.
C: 1/1  B: 0/0  F: +0/0 *0/0 #0/0  N: +0/0 *0/0 #0/0

Any hints or suggestion on what I am doing wrong. I installed mbsync
with apt, here is the version output: isync 1.4.4

Have a great evening
--
Tomas