Hi,

I've been using isync/mbsync for two years (with aerc <3) with no problem on Ubuntu. I recently move on Debian, but I can't get isync/mbsync to work on 1.4.4 version.

Here the error message:

/home/antoine/.mbsyncrc:10: keyword 'TLSType' is not recognized in IMAPAccount sections

And my config (working on Ubuntu):

```
IMAPAccount qtnm
# Address to connect to
Host […]
User anto...@quaternum.net
Pass […]
# To store the password in an encrypted file use PassCmd instead of Pass
# PassCmd "gpg2 -q --for-your-eyes-only --no-tty -d ~/.mailpass.gpg"
#
# Use SSL
TLSType IMAPS
# The following line should work. If you get certificate errors, uncomment the two following lines and read the "Troubleshooting" section.
#CertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/ca-certificates.crt
#CertificateFile ~/.cert/imap.gmail.com.pem
#CertificateFile ~/.cert/Equifax_Secure_CA.pem
PipelineDepth 1

IMAPStore qtnm-remote
Account qtnm

MaildirStore qtnm-local
# The trailing "/" is important
Path ~/msg/qtnm/
Inbox ~/msg/qtnm/INBOX
SubFolders Verbatim

Channel qtnm
Far :qtnm-remote:
Near :qtnm-local:
# Precision necessary for the patterns, not just `Patterns *`
Patterns INBOX INBOX/* *
Create Both
SyncState *
Sync All