Position: VB.Net Developers

Location: Thornton, CO

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: $45/Hr

Openings: 2

Must be a GC/Citizen/EAD ONLY!!

Client is looking for 2 senior-level VB.Net developers to work on a 6-month
contract for our client located in north Denver (Thornton).

Work will involve designing and developing media applications using VB.Net and
MS SQL Server in a WEB 2.0 environment.

This will require extensive use of MS SQL Server.

Ideal candidate will have 5-7 years experience in the design and development of
web applications using .Net technology specifically VB.Net. Extensive MS SQL
experience is required.

WEB 2.0 experience is preferred.

Agile method of development experience is desired as our client is in the
process of adopting it.