Please send resumes on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Must Be Local to NY or NJ

Must Have Strong IDOC and ALE

Title:   SAP Basis Adminstrator

Anticipated Start Date:  ASAP

Location:  Montvale, NJ

Duration:    6 months

Pay:  ALAP

Must Have Basis production support experience on R/3 4.6C and ECC6 on
Sun/Oracle environment on a large system landscape with a global user base.
Upgrade experience preferred.

Strong experience with IDOCs and ALE configuration. Should be able to
troubleshoot idoc errors and perform root cause analysis, along with provide
solution to resolve the issue as required.

Strong experience with Transports and change management. Aware of change
management best practices and corporate processes for moving transports across
the SAP system landscape.

UNIX shell scripting experience required.

User management, role re-design and basic security analysis. Aware of corporate
security best practices, and proven ability to perform information gathering
for a quarterly audit process.

Experience with Archiving, including setup, implementation and ongoing
maintenance of the archiving process.

Must have worked on XI 3.0. Candidate should be able to troubleshoot XI message
errors and identify root cause, and resolve the issue as required. Ability to
create new XI interfaces preferred.

Experience with batch job scheduling tools like AUTOSYS or Redwood Cronacle
preferred. Ideal candidate should have experience with managing a cross system
batch schedule for multiple systems.

Experience dealing with file interfaces to and from legacy systems. File
Interface design experience preferred.

Experience with Websphere MQ preferred.

Experience with Solution Manager preferred.

Knowledge of web technologies and/or SAP Portals

Position Requirements:

Minimum 5 to 7 years hands-on SAP Basis support experience with a solid
understanding of SAP BASIS fundamentals

At least a Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Engineering, or related field

Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills

Experience in a multiple landscape multi-business environment and a good
understanding of related BASIS issues

Strong customer focus

Ability to work effectively with a highly technical, virtually-located teams

Knowledge of web technologies and/or SAP Portals

Experience with ERP 2004 or greater, NW2004 or NW2004s, XI/Portal.

Thank you,

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.