Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a Oracle DBA. Please let me know if
you have matching profiles at the earliest.

Send me resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Need 3 references and years of experience

Position: Oracle DBA
Location: Austin, TX

Duration:  11+ Months
Inclusive Rate: $48/hr BEST RATE

Primary Responsibilities:

Perform data modeling and database design for multiple J2EE applications
accessing Oracle databases.

Familiarity with iterative software methodologies like RUP, Agile and database
change management techniques.

Manage structure and data changes and software releases across multiple
databases at various stages of SDLC in a highly complex iterative software
development environment.

Solid experience with UNIX shell scripting (korn, awk, sed etc), PL/SQL & SQL
scripting.

Perform data modeling to redesign database for performance improvements.

Experience developing tools to administer large numbers of test and development
database environments.

Will be required to carry a pager for 24X7 coverage and provide on-call support
and other activities, as required.

Minimum Requirements:

      Years
     Skills/Experience

      5
     Experience performing data modeling and database design for multiple J2EE
applications accessing Oracle databases.

      5
     Overall DBA experience.

      3
     Experience and familiarity with iterative software methodologies like RUP,
Agile  & database change management techniques.

      3
     Experience managing structure and data changes and software releases
across multiple databases at various stages of SDLC in a highly complex
iterative software development environment.

      3
     Experience developing tools to administer large numbers of  test and
development database environments.

      2
     Experience performing data modeling to redesign database for performance
improvement

Preferences:

      Years
     Skills/Experience

      2
     Experience with Texas Health and Human Services applications

Thanks and Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc

Direct: 732-734-4102