All,

Please only send matching resumes.

I have 3 positions for .net developers in Jackson, MS. This project
starts in Mid October and will go up to 5 years. Client doesn't need
very senior candidates. I will need 3 references from previous project
to be able to submit the candidates. In person interview will be
required after phone screen. Here are the skills summary needed for the
project.

Rate is open; however try to be competitive so that we can win this.

Technical Skill Set
Requirement

5.4.1.1
Latest .Net technology using VB.net
2 years

5.4.1.2
ASP.Net
2 Years

5.4.1.3
SQL 2005 + programming and/or management
2 Years

5.4.1.4
IIS6 + setup and/or management
2 Years

5.4.1.5
C#.Net
2 Years

5.4.1.6
Converting ASP Classic to ASP.Net
No minimum requirement specified

5.4.1.7
Converting VB6 to VB.Net
No minimum requirement specified
Thanks,
Sandeep
Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122

"8a/SDB Certified"
"Certified Women Owned by WBENC"