Hello Folks,

Urgent requirement for .net developer.send resumes of your consultants with
contact info and billing rate ASAP

Plymouth, MI.

Project Information

Job Title:

Developer

Resume Submittal Deadline:

09/24/2008

Start Date:

10/01/2008

End Date:

03/01/2009

Daily Start Time:

9:00 AM

Daily End Time:

5:00 PM

Number of Positions:

2

Project Description:
(What project will the contractor be working on?)

Location: Other - PLYMOUTH, MI

requirements to implement the contract. The initiative is based on a Request
For Proposal (RFP) issued by a client. The term refers to the second
generation contract which will replace the existing contract to provide
telecommunication services, invoicing processes and support functions to the
client. It provides with an exciting opportunity for providing
telecommunications services to hundreds of authorized agencies.

Milestones: Design to be completed in Fall 2008. Coding and Testing to be
completed in 1Q2009. Implementation and support by 2Q2009.

Job Description:
(What will the contractor do on that project?)

Application developer: Design, coding and unit testing of the billing
Consolidation platform, plus 2nd or 3rd tier of application support.
Skills needed:
. Languages: .NET, C, HTML, JavaScript, Active server pages, DHTML(Dynamic
HTML), SQL
. Connectivity Software: OLE-DB, ADO or ODBC, COM, DCOM (or COM+)
. Tools: Visual Studio .NET, Visual Basic, Visual Interdev, Visual
SourceSafe
. Servers/OS: IIS(Internet Information Server), Windows
. Browsers: Internet Explorer
. Understanding of Microsoft network architectures
. Design experience utilizing Software Development methodologies
. Good communication and team player skills
. Expert troubleshooting skills.

Desirable but not necessary:
. Languages: C and C++, Informix E/SQL, SQL on a UNIX system, Java, COM
. Database design in Informix, Oracle or SQL Server
. Tools: Seagate Reports/Info
. Software Design utilizing Software Development methodologies
. Development team leadership or project management
. Good presentation skills
. Programming using C and C++, E/SQL, SQL on a UNIX system
. Data Modeling
. Basic understanding of network architectures and UNIX system
administration

Skills Inventory

Skill

Experience

Need

1)

.NET

Expert

Required

2)

Programming

Expert

Required

3)

Intermediate

Required

4)

Informix

Expert

Desired

5)

Oracle DB

Expert

Required

6)

UNIX - all varieties

Intermediate

Required

7)

***Please make note of my new email address thanks!

Thanks and Regards,

Kevin

Account Manager - Data Group Inc

Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE)  & Small Business
Enterprise (SBE)

  _____

| Data Group Inc | Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn:239 |Direct : 1-732-734-5352|
Fax: 732-907-1174 , 732-960-2339| email:  <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> kevin
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> @datagrp.com | Website:
<http://www.datagroupinc.net/> www.datagroupinc.net |

  _____

**Time Management is Life Managament**

**Never Let Yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrows dreams**

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

  _____