Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Face to Face is Must

Good morning, I just received this order for two WebSphere admin positions.  My
client has asked that I meet in-person with any candidates before I submit
them.  The client has already set aside times next week Thursday for
interviews.

Duration: 6 months+

Location: MPLS, MN

Rate: $47-48.00 C2C

Looking for a WebSphere Administrator with extensive working knowledge of the
IBM WebSphere suite of products, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere Portal
Server and WebSphere Process Server.

Looking for extensive working experience of WebSphere from an administrative
perspective and who is capable of identifying and resolving application
performance bottle necks by applying tuning processes to WebSphere and through
host operating system tuning.

Responsibilities:

  a.. To manage and administer an extensive array of WebSphere servers
servicing multiple product groups within the Fair Isaac enterprise environment
representing the centre of excellence in these technologies.
  a.. To maintain, upgrade and install the WebSphere software on an as needed
basis keeping abreast of all WebSphere product developments whilst seeking
benefits from any such technical updates that could effectively service the
customer enterprise.
  a.. To manage and undertake the successful deployment and bespoke
configuration of the various customer product groups applications into the
enterprise servers.
  a.. To ensure consistent environment performance and stability by proactively
monitoring and managing the WebSphere servers, identifying and resolving any
issues before they result in a denial of service.
  a.. To provide on going technical content, advice and a review service to the
technical authors within the Fair Isaac product groups specifically around
application deployment, implementation, customization and tuning.
  a.. To provide consultancy services to the Support teams within the Fair
Isaac product groups assisting in the resolution of customer logs where they
focus on application deployment, implementation and performance.

  Experience/Qualifications : Experience and attainments:

  - Proven track record in the administration and maintenance of the IBM
WebSphere suite of products.

  - Identifiable experience in the installation and maintenance of the
WebSphere software.

  - - Proven track record in the administration of both the UNIX and Windows
host operating systems used in the support of the WebSphere servers.

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.