Hi:

Only F2F—please send me local resources with Fixed Income or Equities
trading experience only.

* *

*Position 1:*

Title: Sr. C++ developer/Analyst

Location: NYC NY

Duration: 6 months

• Work in partnership with traders and quantitative modelers to develop,
configure & support an algorithmic trading system using C++ & C#

• Work in a dynamic team environment spanning technology, trading and
quantitative modeling

• Work independently to solve complex problems with minimal direction

*Essential:**
*• C++ with STL

• C#

• Perl and shell scripting

• Linux / UNIX

• 3 years or more experience with Fixed Income or Equities real time trading
systems.

• 2 years or more experience developing electronic/algorithmic trading
systems

• Experience working with financial models and related concepts (pricing,
risk hedging)

*Position 2:*

Title: Feeds Developer

Location: NYC NY

Duration: 6 months

Description

·        Assist in Integration and testing of middleware components for both
internal and external feeds.

·        Develop and/or unit test C++ libraries and pgms.

·        Assist in the administration of various internal messaging systems
EMS, MSMQ, and FOBOCA .

·        Work with Bloomberg, ECN's, 3rd party software providers and TIS to
establish connectivity.

·        Provide post-implementation production support based on
subject-matter expertise

Qualifications *Essential:*

·        Proficiency in C++ and knowledge of Visual studio and MFC.

·        Proficiency with Clearcase.

·        Knowledge of, experience with, and competence in professional
software-development practices.

·        Proficiency in commercial Message Oriented Middleware solutions
including EMS, MQSeries and MSMQ as well as the underlying protocols and
messaging paradigms.

·        Proficiency in relational database design and programming with
Oracle, SQL-Server and Access.

·        Ability to work in team environment

·        Strong communication skills and ability to work as part of a team

*Desirable:***

·        Experience with Inforalgo components.

·        Experience with Bloomberg TOMS API's (Trade- Feed, CMFI, PEI, and
MPFI).

·        Experience with FOBOCA gaia API.

·        Experience with EMS server side administration.

*Position 3:*

* *

Title: Technical Writer

Location: NYC NY

Duration: 6 months

*Essential:*

·         Strong communication & presentation skills.

·         Working knowledge of Captivate

·         6+ years Technical Writing

*Desirable:*

·         Background in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science
or equivalent.

·         Knowledge of Fixed Income Finance

Thanks,

*Madhurima T**adepally*

* *

NetPixel, Inc
370 7th Avenue, #422
New York, NY 10001

Direct: 646-340-1037
Toll Free: 1-877-95-PIXEL (1-877-957-4935)
Direct Fax: 646-898-0543
Main Fax: 212-279-1556

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.netpixel.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/madhurima87

DISCLAIMER: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail;
Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
removal method from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with "REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any
inconvenience