*

*Title: J2EE Developer*

*Location: Jersey City NJ*

*Duration: 12+ months*

*Need Locals*

* *

Key Responsibilities:

Design and develop key application components to drive the development of
Enterprise Application for Cash Domain. Analyze the business requirements
and provide solution work on detail design and Development, Enforce beast
practices, perform Code reviews.

Technical skills:

   - Minimum 8 years of Experience in Java, J2EE, EJB, Websphere Application
   Servers and Oracle
   - Experience with JMS and MQ Series
   - Minimum 2 years of experience is Web Services, SOA, Design Patterns,
   Junit
   - Experience in Hibernate, Spring Framework preferred
   - Knowledge of Development in banking/Cash Management is preferred
   - Experience with *Caching and Grid* computing products
   - Experience with Websphere Compute-Grid, Object-Grid, TIBCO
   BusinessWork/EMS preferred
   - Experience with .NET, Microsoft SharePoint Portal

Non-technical skills:

   - Strong in technology concepts and technology best practices
   - Excellent oral and written communication skills
   - Excellent debugging and problem solving skills
   - Knowledge of Development in banking/Cash Management is preferred
   - High level of initiative
   - Must be a team player

Thanks,

*Madhurima T******adepally*

* *

NetPixel, Inc
370 7th Avenue, #422
New York, NY 10001

Direct: 646-340-1037
Toll Free: 1-877-95-PIXEL (1-877-957-4935)
Direct Fax: 646-898-0543
Main Fax: 212-279-1556

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.netpixel.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/madhurima87

DISCLAIMER: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail;
Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
removal method from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with "REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any
inconvenience