We have very urgent requirement from our client, Please see the
details below and send resume ASAP with following information.

1) Location
2) Contact number
3) Availability
4) hourly rate

Client Side:  Microsoft Silverlight (proficient in WPF, proficient in
C# in .NET programming environment, Web Service, GUI design,…..),
Basic understanding of networking.

required technical skills.  Server side:  Java programming in Web
Application Server Environment (BEA preferred, Sun, Tomcat, Jetty),
Knowledge of Web Service (both server side service creation and client
programming).  Knowledge of J2EE/Spring/ESB(Apache ServiceMix
preferred), Basic understanding of networking, Knowledge of Linux is a
strong plus

Dinesh
1340 South De Anza Blvd ,Suite 104
San Jose, CA 95129