Hello,

Greetings..........

Let me know if you have any one for the following position
immediatly...........

*Title: JAVA DEVELOPER

skills: Java 5 & J2EE, Relational Database: Oracle/UDB, JPA/Hibernate, JSF
(Icefaces), Spring, CSS, AJAX

loc: scottsdale, AZ

length: 3 months+

rate: d.o.e.
*
*Note: Please send me the profiles those have JSF,UML,Eclipse,GUI
Exp........*

4+ yeas of Java experience.
Strong experience developing Web Applications
Solid background with Spring, Hibernate, and JSF
Must be a self starter, comfortable working in a fast paced environment
Experienced with GUI design
Experienced with full software development life cycle including
design/development/testing.
JUnit experience is a plus
Experienced with writing unit test plan
Experienced with OO design using UML
Experienced developing Java application using an IDE (Eclipse, RAD, WSAD
etc)

Technologies Used:

--
Thanks and Regards,