*Send resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

* *

*WebLogic Admin*

*Weatogue**, CT***

*6 Months*

*$50-55/hr*

* *

*Require face to face interviews. Candidate must be close to CT.*

*SPECIFIC NEEDS: *

Documenting current state of existing portfolio
of applications using Visio templates.

Reviewing proposed future state for
completeness and compatibility with standards.
Should have good infrastructure understanding of
Oracle 10g OAS, Weblogic deployment environments,
Unix (Solaris and HPUX), and Windows

*Required Skills:*

Analytical Skills/ Problem Sol
*Oracle
Oracle Web Server
Solaris
UNIX (HP-UX)
Web Logic*

* *

Thanks & Regards,

*Alex Rodriguez*

*Account Manager*

*Data Group, Inc.*

** <http://www.datagroupinc.net/index.php>**

*Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
Enterprise (SBE)*

*|Ph: 732 – 734 – 5343|Office: 1 – 732 – 791 – 2348 xtn: 254| Fax: 732 – 907
– 1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | Website:
**www.datagroupinc.net*<http://www.datagroupinc.net/>
*|*
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.