Hello Folks,

Urgent requirement for People soft Financials

St. Louis, MO.

$55/hr bill rate.

Will require a face to face interview.

This is a 15 month contract to hire position.

Job Description:
Expected Project Length or Contract-to-hire: 15 months

Description of project or business system:
Technical user/application support for PeopleSoft applications. We are using
PeopleSoft Financials version 8.0, Tools release 8.19, PeopleSoft HCM
version 8.8, Tools release 8.44.
Candidate needs working knowledge of PeopleTools and troubleshooting skills,
strong conceptual, analytical and problem-solving abilities, strong
interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work with minimal
supervision, well organized and able to prioritize and coordinate
simultaneous tasks while addressing customer needs.

Required technical skills and level of experience:
3-5 Years experience - Intermediate Level
PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, Application Engine, Unix, PeopleSoft
Security, PeopleSoft Financials Application A/R, A/P, Billing, G/L

Preferred technical skills and level of experience:
1-2 Years experience:

*       PeopleSoft Financials Application Projects, Assets, Purchasing,
Inventory
*       Component Interface
*       Integration Broker/Application Messaging

3-5 Years experience - Intermediate Level

*       PeopleSoft HR Application HR, Benefits, Payroll

Thanks & Regards,

Kevin

Accounts Manager

Data Group, Inc.

 <http://www.datagroupinc.net/index.php> datagroup

Enterprise (SBE)

  _____

|Ph: 732 - 734 - 5352|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 239| Fax: 732 - 907
- 1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]|Website:  <http://www.datagroupinc.net/>
www.datagroupinc.net|

  _____

accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused to you.

  _____