*Hi,*
**
*I have 3 requirements , please send me matching profiles with rate ,
location and contact number to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**
**
**
*1.Job Title: Project Manager*
   Location: Bentonville, AR
   Length of Assignment: 5 months
  Experience Level: 5 years
  Job Description:
  Project Manager experienced in EA projects using TOGAF methodology

*2.Job Title: ProVision Modeler*
   Location: Bentonville, AR
   Length of Assignment: 5 months
   Experience Level: 5 years
  Job Description:
  Experience in Enterprise Architecture modeling using ProVision. Experience
with the TOGAF framework is preferable.

*3.Job Title: Enterprise Architect*
*   Location: Bentonville, AR
   Length of Assignment: 5 months
   Experience Level: 5 years
  Job Description:
*  Experience managing enterprise wide architectural projects.  Areas of
exposure should include Retail business, Information,      Application, and
Infrastructure Architecture.   Experience with the TOGAF architecture
methodology.

Regards

Lolita