Please send resumes on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Immediate Interview

$40/hr
DURATION:               6-12 MONTHS

LOCATION:                COLORADO SPRINGS, CO

Strong (1 Year) - WebSphere Business Integration Server Foundation (WBISF)
administration/setup
Strong (1 Year) - Jython
Strong (3 Years) - IBM Message Broker 5.x/6.x admin/setup
Strong (3 Years) - IBM WebSphere MQ 5.x/6.x admin/setup
Strong (2 Years) - IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) admin/setup
Strong (4+ years) - Unix/Linux
Strong (4+ years) - Scripting (Perl/Korn/Bash)
Good (1 Year) - DB2 8.x/9.x experience

Desired:
Good (6 months) - WebSphere Business Integration Process Server (WPS, V6.x)
administration/setup
Good (2 Years) - Performance Monitoring (Tivoli/ITCAM)
Candidate will be involved in the installation, maintenance, and general
support of the ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) for Verizon Business. Candidate
should be very comfortable with the installation and maintenance of all IBM
components.

Successful Candidate will have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving
skills. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must. Candidate
should work equally well independently and in a collaborative team environment.
On call and after hours support will be required.
Works on problems of moderate and varied complexity where analysis of data may
require adaptation of standardized practices or precedent. Acts independently
to identify and select appropriate methodologies. Work customarily and
regularly (50% of time or more) requires the exercise of discretion and
independent judgment.
Normally receives general instructions on non-routine work assignments.
Requires additional instructions and guidance on more complex or new
assignments. Decisions are made independently. Assigned tasks or projects are
generally reviewed after completion.
Contact is typically coordinative in nature and involves exchanging detailed
technical information. May deal with both internal and external contacts.
Demonstrates working level of knowledge in job-related functional area and of
the business.
Bachelor's degree, or equivalent and 4-5 years job related experience.

Best Regards,

Steve Edward

Sr. Account Manager

Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

|Direct: 732-734-4092|Office: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 218| Fax: 732-907-1174
|email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]| Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.