Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a Sr. Cognos Developer/Architect.
Please let me know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Position: Sr. Cognos Developer/Architect

Location: Lewisville, TX

Duration: 2+ Months (Extendable)

Rate: $48/hr BEST RATE

Only local to TX

SR. LEVEL COGNOS CONSULTANT - MUST HAVE IMPLEMENTATION EXPERIENCE

Responsibilities:

Knowledge of Cognos architectures, functions, and features

At least 2 enterprise implementation of Cognos 8

Expert in Studios and Cognos Connection

Translates business questions and requirements into reports, and BI query
objects

Develops multidimensional semantic layer and BI query objects for end users

Be able to design and implement basic, intermediate and complex reports and
provide subject matter expertise, and training

Develops OLAP/cubes for functional analysis and advanced slicing capabilities

Troubleshoots Cognos problems and tunes for performance

Ability to provide Cognos administrative support

Strong understanding of SQL and relational and multidimensional designs

Must have good analytical, conceptual and root cause analysis skills

Experience with Data Warehousing and Data Marts, nice to have

Strong Knowledge of Oracle 10G

Working knowledge of UNIX

ETL tool knowledge is nice to have

Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 xtn: 220| Fax: 732-907-1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.