Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Possition:                   Enterprise Architect / Business Process Analyst -
Colorado Springs, CO

LOCATION:                COLORADO SPRINGS, CO

DURATION:               6-12 MONTHS PLUS

RATE:                         $50.00 Max

  Please remember that I will need the last 5 digits of the candidates SS# and
their Date of Birth when submitting candidates to Verizon.

 Need strong Enterprise Architect or Business/Process analyst responsible for
working with large program teams. Candidate will focus on ebonding solutions
integrating VZB and Customer systems for trouble ticketing, service requests,
inventory, orders, and product catalog queries. Candidate will need to
interface with product development, key business stakeholders, and IT
application owners to define, develop, and launch new e-bonding capabilities.
Will work within IT systems not as much in a Technology Engineer role but
rather though leader defining scope, determine who is impacted, lay out the
roadmap for IT. Solicits input from the business teams to ensure they
understand how the IT solutions proposed will impact their day to day and long
term business processes. Candidate will need to generate use cases, process
flows, system flows, and other documentation as needed to support the IT and
Marketing planning processes.

Other Skills: Proficient use of Visio, System Architect, and other process
modeling tools a must. Candidate must have ability to manage multiple
concurrent projects often subject to customer schedule and contractual
commitments. At least ten years of experience in enterprise software
architecture, design and development. Telecommunications experience desired.
Knowledge of J2EE architecture a plus. Proficient in relational database
concepts. Knowledge of project management principles a plus. Knowledge of
MCI/Worldcom/Verizon legacy systems a plus.

This position is for an EnterpriseArchitect. This position will be responsible
for producing High-Level Architecture (HLA) documents and drawings on a per
project basis. These solutions require coordination across multiple IT
organizations as well as direct contact with the Marketing, Product
Development, Service Delivery, and Engineering organizations in support of
Verizon Business' EBonding Solutions. The positions will also be responsible
for Joint Application Design (JAD) facilitation. Knowledge of the VzB MNS
environment is helpful. Experience with large telecom IT environments and
intimate knowledge of MicroSoft Office Suite and Telelogic's

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.