*Hello,*
**
*Greetings..........*
**
*Let me know if you have any one for the following position
immediatly...............*
**
*sr java./j2ee developer
skills: Java, J2EE, EJB (Enterprise Java Beans), JSP (JavaServer Pages /
Stored Procedures), JSF/Struts (JavaServer Faces, Apache Struts Framework),
XML, Spring, Hibernate and Oracle

Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12 months
Rate: Open*

*Note: Please send me the profiles those have IBM Content Management & * *BPM
concepts like Workflows, Queues , Tasks*
**
*          Still I am looking for profiles those have these skill set.....*

*          Those worked with IBM client must have these skill set so please
send me those profiles ASAP.*

looking for a Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

*Roles & Responsibilities:*

Analyze , Plan , Design and Implement an enterprise level data migration
involving movement of a combination of structured and unstructured data
between various environments

Create migration plans, functional design documents ,create test strategies
and other technical documents

As a member of a Java/J2EE development team, complete requirements analysis,
design, development, test and deployment of new application components, as
required.

Responsible for supporting and enhancing existing Java/J2EE based
applications.

Work directly with a technical project manager, project architect, web/java
developers, database developers, and system administrators.

Create high-level migration plans, XML Schemas etc.
Analyze software for configuration tuning opportunities.

Perform system analysis and problem resolution.

Develop and maintain data and process models

Design, write code and perform unit test to ensure application code
functions properly and without error.

*Skills & Experience:*

Please read the complete job description and skills requirement given at the
link above, before applying for this position.

You need to make sure the following skills are present:
*2+ years of experience/familiarity with IBM Enterprise Content Manager
(ECM) *
*
2+ years of experience/familiarity BPM concepts like Workflows, Queues ,
Tasks *
**

--
Thanks and Regards,