Please send your resume on [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Friends,

Hope your day is going well!

Please send me matching profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ASAP. Please go through
the requirement thoroughly and submit matching resumes!

Face to Face

Only Green Card and Citizens

 .Net Team Lead/Architect

Linthicum, MD

5 month contract

H1's will not be considered for this position.

·         Minimum 10 years of active Architect/design experience in Microsoft
Technologies, with 4+ years of experience as  Technical
Leader/Architect/Designer role.

·         Experience in Analysis/Design and Developing applications and
frameworks using Microsoft Technologies

·         Experience in leading development teams of 3-6 developers for
analysis, design, coding, integration testing and QC releases.

·         Must be involved in requirements gathering, suggesting solutions to
business users and presenting architecture/high level design

·         Strong team leader and involved in day to day tasks for supporting
developers and QC releases

·         Passionate about delivering the highest quality product to customers

·         Strong on Object Oriented Programming Concepts

·         Strong knowledge of complete SDLC, methodologies, and development
process.  Experience with SCRUM/Agile development will be a plus.

·         .NET 3.0/2.0, SQL Server 2005, AJAX, Crystal Reports, ADO.NET

·         Experience in Visual modeling tools like Vision, Rational Rose, Erwin

·         Experience with database design/development and design patterns

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills

·         Strong analytical skills & awareness of latest technologies is a must

·         Hands-on experience is a MUST

·         Proficient with C#, ASP.NET

Regards,

Bernard D'Souzza

Technical Recruiter- Data Group Inc

Enterprise (SBE)

list please reply to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the word "REMOVE" in your subject
line. Include complete address and/or domain/aliases to be removed.