Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a SQL Server Developer with MS
Performance Point reports. Please let me know if you have matching profiles at
the earliest.

 Send me resumes at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I do have a position here in Kansas City for a 4-6 month engagement dealing in
Microsoft Business Intelligence with specific exposure in MS PerformancePoint
server.  PerformancePoint is critical for the role and consideration and is
admittedly tough to find since it's a fairly new program.

Generally it is included in Microsoft's new BI suite which also includes
several MS SQL functions such as Analysis Services (SSAS) and Integration
Services (SSIS).

Sr. Business Intelligence Developer for our local client. We require a
developer with strong Microsoft Business Intelligence platform tools, and in
particular, experience with MS Performance Point for a 4-6 month contract
position located in Kansas City.

SQL Server Developer with MS Performance Point reports

Kansas City, MO

4-6 Months

Experience/Responsibilities:

Ability to measure the scope of work defined by the client and create MS
Performance Point reports using graphs, etc.
Prioritize data integrity in support of accurate and timely information
solutions for business decision making
Support development and execution of business intelligence strategies in the
deployment of leading edge analytics
Work closely with departmental leadership in the creation of enhancement
roadmaps for key solution offerings
Be able to execute a demonstration (demo) to business partners if needed.

Requirements

The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:

Experience and application of modeling, specifically dimensional modeling.
Experience with Kimball modeling a plus.
Strong front-end development experience with B.I. tools.
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and experience with ETL tools is
required.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) experience is highly desirable.
Exposure to Microsoft Performance Point along with experience in the use of
predictive modeling is strongly preferred.
Strong written and verbal communications with experience interfacing with
business customers for requirements and review planning.
Demonstrated lead or senior responsibilities in the design and planning of
delivered solutions is a plus.

Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)

Office: 732-791-2348 xtn: 220| Fax: 732-907-1174 |Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
Website: www.datagroupinc.net|

inconvenience if any caused to you.