Hi:

Please let me know your interest. Resumes with contact information would be
given preference.

Position Title: Senior IT Security Analyst
Position: Wilmington, DE
Duration: 9 months
Approach: Direct Client
Max Bill rate: $50- $55/hr on C2C

Technical Musts:

Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems and/or equivalent combination of
education and work experience.

- A strong working knowledge of the following Operating Systems - UNIX
(HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, Linux Variants, Windows 200x, Windows XP).
- Knowledge of the following security tools highly preferred: ISS
RealSecure, Symantec ESM.
- Knowledge of Database and Web Security (MS SQL 200x, Oracle, IIS, Apache,
etc.).
- Knowledge of Access Management (Active Directory, NIS+, etc.).
- Strong Scripting Skills (UNIX Shell Scripting, Perl, etc.). – Windows VB /
Batch Scripting skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Firewalls and Routers (Cisco Pix, Checkpoint, etc).
- Must have strong PC experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio,
Project, and Access.
- Preferred certifications – CISSP, Certified Solaris Administrator, SANS
GIAC Certified, MCSE

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Madhurima Tadepally

NetPixel, Inc
370 7th Avenue, #422
New York, NY 10001

Direct: 646-340-1037
Toll Free: 1-877-95-PIXEL (1-877-957-4935) Direct Fax: 646-898-0543 Main
Fax: 212-279-1556

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: www.netpixel.com

http://www.linkedin.com/in/madhurima87

DISCLAIMER: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail;
Under Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
removal method from our mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
our e-mails, please reply with "REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any
inconvenience