*Please send profiles to [EMAIL PROTECTED]<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*Position Title:* System Administrator
*Location:* Washington, DC
*Duration:* 1+ Year
*Interview Type:* Phone + Face-2-Face
*
**Job Description:*

1) 3+ years experience of administering enterprise data backup using *
SyncSort* Backup Express software and *SpectraLogic* tape libraries in
supporting diverse information technology applications.
2) Experience in managing UNIX (IBM AIX preferred), LINUX (Red Hat Linux
preferred) and Windows operating systems.
3) 3+ years of experience in configuring and managing data backup operations
for MS Exchange, MS SQL Server and DB2 databases.
4) 2+ years experience of managing NetApp storage filers and supporting NDMP
backup
5) Experience with Brocade and Cisco MDS SAN switches
6) Experience in backup and administration of Symantec Enterprise Vault is
highly desired.

With Regards
*Pradeep* | Technical Recruiter | *Supreme Soft Inc*
Address: 1608 Spring Hill Road, Suite 210 Vienna, VA  22182, USA
Work: 703-955-3160*138 | Fax (703) 940-8390| www.supremesoft.net
Email ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
You can reach me on my IM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]