Position: i2 System Administration

Location: Saint Louis, MO

Duration: 12+ Months

Rate: $45-47/Hr Best

Face to Face may be required!! Prefer local candidates!!

This position will serve as the I2 (Supply Chain Software) Application
Administrator and provide support for the I2 Interface layer (JAVA). This
position will:

Be responsible for the application installation and parameters migration
relating to the creation of the new environment in St Louis.

Be responsible for the Interface Migration.

Over see the testing and application of all patches along with all I2
Application upgrades as determined by NPP IT Management.

This will include insuring that all testing (to include Volume Stress Testing)
has been performed.
Be responsible for the monitoring and performance tuning of all applications.
Interacting with other IT Infrastructure Teams both here and with Nestle
Waters.
Interact with I2.
Previous Project Management and Testing experience is desired.
Act as mentor to others.
Travel will be required.
Description of Application:
It is tentatively thought at this time that I2 will be supported in an AIX /
WebSphere / Oracle environment.