Hi Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a Quality Assurance. Please let me
know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at ja...@datagrp.com

      Only local to IL

            Position: Quality Assurance
            Duration: 3 months+
            Rate: $35/hr

            Develops & implements procedures for maintaining and or enhancing
the integrity of systems applications. Ensures the existence of development and
service standards. Ensures that requirements are clearly defined and testable.
Responsible for the creation and execution of detailed test plans and scripts
to verify software functionality and adherence to business requirements.
Execution of scripts will include progress reporting, defect tracking and risk
assessments. May be responsible for the maintenance, training, and information
communications for tools used to support the product development process.

            Skills: Category Name Required Importance Level Last Used
Experience
            Miscellaneous  Mercury  No  1
            Specialties  Quality Assurance  No  1

            Additional Skills: Mercury Quality Center, Web Based Application QA
Experience, SQL Queries Knowledge, QA Methodology

            Roles and Responsibilities:
            . Assist with functional, system and integration testing in
accordance with company standards and processes across diverse platforms.
            . Assist the development of overall test strategies/test plans for
automated and manual testing - including definition of test cycles and
schedules.
            . Participate in creation of QA Traceability Matrix.
            . Work closely with both the business and development teams to
resolve issues.
            . Manage test cycles around defects and test cases.
            . Identify test cases for regression suite
            . Assist testers with test case / script creation.
            . Coordinate the implementation of defect resolutions across the
various processing components/applications.
            . Ability to document and track defects, as well as produce
detailed reports using defect tracking tool(s) (i.e., ClearQuest, Test
Director/Quality Center)
            . Provide status and metrics reporting to management.
            . Ensure compliance with configuration management and change
control procedures.
            . Follow best practices.

            This email has been generated to notify you of account activity
that has occurred within the Beeline application. Please review the details
below for necessary action on your part, or click on the link provided to login
to the application to review the activity.

Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)