Friends,
I have a requirement for the position of a  J2ee/Java Developer. Please let me
know if you have matching profiles at the earliest.

 Send me resumes at ja...@datagroupinc.net

Bellevue, Washington...

 8+ month contract

US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD ONLY

Overview
J2EE Developer who has experience on cross-functional large enterprise WEB
Applications. Successful candidate will have served in several development
roles and been responsible for deliveries at each phase of the System
Development Lifecycle. Candidates must have strong verbal and written
communication skills along with technical skills and experienced outlined
below.

Skills Required
. Languages / Frameworks: Java, JavaScript, J2EE, XML, EJB, JSP, JSTL, Struts,
Tiles, HTML, UML, SQL, Spring, Hibernate
. Tools: StarTeam, Jbuilder, ANT, Eclipse
. Server: WebLogic
. Operating System: Unix, Windows
. RDBMS: Oracle 9i or higher

Years of Experience
- 6+ Years as Developer
- 6+ Years as J2EE Developer in large enterprise with deliverables on large
projects
- Provide input to technical lead and architect on development solutions
- Monitors and supports high volume batch file and web service integrations
- Design cutting-edge websites and web based applications
- Concept and create wireframes, graphical templates, and other graphical
elements for various web based projects
- Ensure site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout a
projects lifecycle
- Communicate with the project team throughout all stages of design
- Manage time effectively, and work on multiple project timelines
simultaneously in a demanding deadline driven environment BFA Graphic Design or
related field preferred
- Portfolio of work required
- 5+ years experience in web graphic design Proficiency in Photoshop,
Illustrator, Flash, and other software deemed necessary as new media progresses
- Possess problem solving and analytical skills, including the ability to
create sophisticated design solutions to complex problems

Regards,

Jason Briggs

Technical Recruiter - Data Group Inc.

Enterprise (SBE)