Please let me know if you would like to be considered for this. Location
Miami, FL. Duration 3+ month. Send me best resumes and rate asap.

Title
Applications Architect/Cognos Developer and Data Modeler

Position Description
Searching for Cognos Developer to develop data models, reports,
scorecards, dashboards, cubes and present data to our Cognos 8.3 BI
environment.

Responsibilities

*       Create Report Studio reports with drill-down capability
*       Create scorecards and dashboards using Report Studio and Metrics
Studio
*       Develop data models and Cognos models
*       Architect data marts, cubes and Cognos Frameworks
*       Develop ETL specifications for Informatica developers
*       Create data presentation to Cognos from the SQL 2000/2005 based
data warehouses and ODSs

Qualifications

*       Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in information
technology
*       Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in data warehouse technology
including Star Schema models with fact and dimensions
*       Minimum 4 years experience with SQL 2000/2005
*       Minimum 3 years experience with Cognos, preferably series 8
*       Data modeling/data architecture experience
*       Experience with Cognos Enterprise Planning preferred but not
required
*       Must have experience with the following: Report Studio, Analysis
Studio, Metrics Studio
*       Excellent verbal and written communication skill

Thanks,
Sandeep

Sandeep Jain
Software People Inc.
www.softwarepeople.us
sandeep.j...@softwarepeople.us
Ph: 631-863-0299
Fax: 631-574-3122

Certifications: SBA 8a/SDB, WBENC, NYC MWBE, Empire State MWBE