*Hi ,*

Hope you are doing well!!!

Send your resumes to sale...@sk-computing.com

Please have a look at the job description and if you would like to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail, please forward me the updated copy of
your resume, contact details and rate confirmation ASAP.

And if you are not interested in this opportunity, let me know the
geographical locations for which you would be interested.  **

*Title: *

*Security Engineer*

*Location: *

*Los Angles, CA*

**

**

*Start Date: -*

*ASAP*

*Duration: *

*12 Months +*

                      *JOB DESCRIPTION:- *

The configuration/deployment of IDS/IPS systems is the most important.

They utilize *Cisco Mars*, but any *IDS/IPS exp*. Will work.

*5 to 7 yrs of experience as a Security Engineer*

·  Strong understanding of *network security attacks*

·  Strong experience with *IDS and IPS*

·  Experience monitoring AND MANAGING solutions as well as tweaking security
system

·  Experience analyzing threats at the packet level

·  Knowledge of *Rules and Signatures*

·  Knowledge of Sessions, incidences and events

·  Conduct vulnerability testing, assessments, and penetration hands on
testing

·  Experience configuring and testing systems

·  Personality is extremely important (need to work with multiple teams so
must be able to build relationships, be respected and cannot be abrasive,
must have great demeanor)

·  Penetration testing, intrusive testing. Hands on doing and hacking into
websites.

* **I need these details to make the entire process faster***  *

* *

*Complete Name** *

* Primary Skills *

*Current Location *

*        Joining Time *

*        Willing to Relocate** *

*        Total Exp ** *

*        Best Time to reach you for telephonic interview *

*        Kindly revert back ASAP* with *resume, rates, contact
information*& the best time to reach you on phone.
        Will look forward to interact with you to discuss about this
wonderful opportunity

Mradula