Hi,

Hope you are doing well!!!

Send resume to sale...@sk-computing.com

Please have a look at the job description and if you would like to discuss
this opportunity in greater detail, please forward me the updated copy of
your resume, contact details and rate confirmation ASAP.

And if you are not interested in this opportunity, let me know the
geographical locations for which you would be interested.  **

*Title: *

*Voice Support Engineer***

*Location: *

*Princeton**, NJ***

*Pay rate: *

*Open (But Competitive) *

*Start Date: -*

*ASAP*

*Duration: *

*3- 6 Months*

*                     Job Description:*

*Skills:* Should have worked as a Voice Support Engineer and should have
experience on* IP Telephony Solutions across Ericsson*

Knowledge / experience on *ITL Framework* and change management would be a
plus.

**

* **I need these details to make the entire process faster***  *

*Complete Name** *

* Primary Skills *

*Current Location *

*        Joining Time *

*        Willing to Relocate** *

*        Total Exp ** *

*        Best Time to reach you for telephonic interview *

*        Kindly revert back ASAP* with *resume, rates, contact
information*& the best time to reach you on phone.

        Will look forward to interact with you to discuss about this
wonderful opportunity

Thanks & Regards,

Mradula